Friday, October 28, 2011
Well, I somehow find myself driving my dream car. I have some things to do yet in the upcoming weeks which include removing some leaves from the rear spring and installing an original front spring along with a '32 axle and perfect wishbone.
A hydraulic brake conversion will follow and I also need to relocate the 32 GA tag to the lower deck panel and install some original '39 tail lights for good measure.
Anyone wanna go for a ride?
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Friday, June 3, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Ingredients for a great Dixie Roundup with your best buds:
1. Go 200 miles on your bar hopper with crappy seat.
2. Eat fried catfish with what you hope is just yellow tarter sauce at soul food shack on side of road as you try to figure out how to get your friends broke bike the last 30 miles to the show.
3. Convince local kid to throw friends bike in back of his Red Dawn truck.
4. Win best shovelhead at show.
5. Drink beer at show, bar, hotel lobby.
6. Get 4 hours sleep.
7. Go 200 miles on your bar hopper with crappy seat.
Thanks to the Haints and Garage Co. Customs for the cool trophy and great swag.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
The boss is letting me drive the '27 while I'm out here in Marin working. Makes me want to have my own roadster to drive. Oh wait, I already do. I just need to finish the damn thing. It's been a great way to start the day, driving past San Quentin and through the chicanes to HQ. Of course, I couldn't leave it alone so I adjusted the wheel bearings and the lash on the steering box. The 32 is a "beater" that hauls ass.